STEM TRAVELING TRUNKS
Bring the Petroleum Museum into your classroom with these unique hands-on, cross-curricular STEM teaching tools! These trunks are designed to educate students while building on fundamental disciplines like science, technology, engineering, math, art, social studies, and language arts. Each trunk contains:
- Lesson plans and actives that are aligned with the TEKS for K – 12 education.
- All supplies that are needed with each lesson.
How to Reserve Trunks:
Traveling trunks are available for check out for a one-week period, depending on availability. Please contact the Education Department at email@example.com to reserve a trunk. You will be responsible for picking up and dropping off the trunk(s) at the Museum. The cost and descriptions of each trunk can be found by following the links below.
Traveling Trunks Available:
Traveling Trunks Coming Soon:
- Energy: Grades K – 2
- Energy: Grades 3 – 4
- Energy: Grades 5 – 6
- Invention Maker: Grades K – 6
- Horizon Energy Boxes: Grades 6 – 12
- Kubo Robotics: Grades K – 2
- Straw Rockets: Grades 6 – 12
- STEM Art: Grades K – 6