125 Scientific Challenges Set
- Learn simple scientific principles as you tackle 125 different circuitry challenges
- Design a maze and up the difficulty with a few bends of a wire
- Build a mini basketball game, a bubble maker or a robotic dinosaur in a few simple steps
- Set up challenges involving launching a flying disc, spinning a color wheel or ringing a bell
- Includes multiple storage boxes that double as bases for your builds
Junior scientists can tackle 125 different circuitry challenges in this science set that truly amps up the fun. Learn simple principles of electronics by constructing a variety of challenges utilizing four main components — a mini aim and shoot basketball game; a bubble maker; a robotic dinosaur; and a maze game that can increase in difficulty with just a few bends of a wire. The set also includes multiple storage boxes that double as bases for your builds.
(7) AA Batteries required – Not Included