COVID-19 Safety Protocols
How the Museum will be taking extra safety precautions due to the COVID-19 Pandemic:
• Adhering to the capacity limitations and minimum standard health protocols set out by Governor Abbott.
• Regular and frequent cleaning and disinfecting of regularly touched surfaces, such as doorknobs, tables, benches, and restrooms will be performed.
• Removal of interactive exhibit items that are frequently touched to prevent the spreading of germs between parties.
• Making hand sanitizer, soap and water, or similar disinfectants readily available to employees and visitors.
• We ask that our visitors maintain at least 6 feet separation from other individuals who are not attending the museum together.
• We request that visitors use other measures of protection such as hand hygiene, cough etiquette, masks, cleanliness, and sanitation properly before, during and after visiting the Museum.
• Visitors who do not feel well, have a cough, or have a temperature above normal are asked NOT to visit the Museum in order to respect the health and safety of our community and our staff.