Connect 2 STEM
Connect 2 STEM is designed to assist parents during this time of virtual learning. Connect 2 STEM is not a school and our staff are not certified teachers, but we are dedicated to providing your child with a safe and fun environment to connect to their virtual classrooms while also engaging in hands-on STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) learning throughout the day.
Our classes will be held on a Monday/Wednesday OR Tuesday/Thursday basis to be paired with school A/B schedules. We will also offer a late pick-up option each week. Masks are recommended for students ages 10 and up. Our staff will be wearing masks. Spaces are limited and pre-registration is required. Hours for Connect 2 STEM are from 7:45 am to 3:45 pm (late pickup at 5:45 pm is available for an additional fee).
- Ensure your child is connected to their virtual learning platforms.
- Provide engineering challenges, experiments, and/or creative activities throughout the day.
- Assist with technical difficulties and basic schoolwork as needed.
- Provide a safe space for your child to have fun and learn while also socializing with other students.
- Provide a small classroom setting.
- Follow COVID-19 safety guidelines.
- Provide structure throughout the day including an equal balance between schoolwork, hands-on learning, and socialization.
What Your Child Needs:
- A fully charged device (iPad, laptop, Chromebook, etc.) and headphones to connect to their school.
- A labeled water bottle, snack, and lunch.
- A grade-level appropriate book.
Connect 2 STEM Pricing:
Petroleum Museum Members: $80 each week
Non-Member: $95 each week
Late Pick-up Add-On: $30 each week (3:45 – 5:45 pm)
**Siblings also get a 5% discount on all registrations. The discount is automatically applied at checkout. **
Click here to register your child today!
**Please note that we have switched to a new registration software. If you are a returning customer, you will need to create a new login account. Registration payment is now handled through PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account in order to complete the payment portion of the registration.**
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, our leadership has looked at our Fall 2020 season from every perspective, and we believe that we can still offer a safe experience for your children.
While we cannot offer zero risk of exposure to others, we can limit exposure by decreasing some of our program sizes and implementing safety protocols to take every precaution possible.
CLICK HERE for an overview of some of the safety protocols that will be in place this fall.
CLICK HERE for a detailed map on drop-off and pick-up procedures.