KIDS FIRST CODING & ROBOTICS
Coding for Preschoolers!
Meet Sammy. This cute little peanut butter and jelly sandwich is actually a robot that teaches coding principles and skills to children in grades K-2. You don’t need a tablet, smartphone, or computer to program this robot; programs are created by simply laying down a sequence of physical code cards. You can program the robot to move around, activate its output gear, light up its LED, play sounds, and more! Use the robots to complete coding challenges and learn the basics of programming.
Out of stock
- Ages 4 to 8
- 64-page, full-color manual
- 417 pieces, including plastic building pieces for models and over 200 code cards
- 30 coding lessons are taught over 6 storylines involving different models, like a penguin, soccer player, mouse, and more!
- Coding lessons align with standards for computer science education developed by CSTA, ISTE
- Designed to grow with young learners from pre-K to grade 2, the kit covers six key areas of coding: sequencing, loops, events, conditionals, functions, variables
- No tablet, smartphone, or computer required
- Bonus: special math mode allows you to test your math skills!